Facilities for Persons with Disabilities
The Museum strives to provide a barrier-free access for all. Wheelchairs can be borrowed at the Information Counter at G/F subject to availability. Coaches from rehabilitation centres may drop off visitors at the museum's covered car park which leads directly to the museum lobby.
Currently, barrier-free facilities and services provided at Hong Kong Heritage Museum are:
• Designated car parking space for persons with disabilities
• Barrier-free ramp
• Tactile guide path and Braille and tactile floor plan at the G/F, 1/F and 2/F
• Automatic door at the foyer
• Enquiries counter suitable for wheelchair users
• Assistive listening system at the box office and enquiries counter
• Accessible toilets
• Braille and tactile markings and audible signal in passenger lift
• Audio and visual signals of the emergency alarm system
• Designated spaces convenient for wheelchair users in Theatre
• All floors are accessible via lift
You are welcome to contact Mr Wallace LO, the Manager and the Access Officer of the Hong Kong Heritage Museum at 2180 8213 during office hours (9am to 1pm & 2pm to 6pm on Mon to Fri) or call the Duty Manager at 6706 5430 during non-office hours.