|Ticket Types||Ticket Prices (per person) (HK$)|
|Thursday to Monday||Every Wednesday|
|Groups of 20 persons or more||$14||$7|
# Full-time students, people with disabilities with one accompanying minder and senior citizens aged 60 or above
* Tickets of this exhibition also entitle holders to visit other exhibitions in the Hong Kong Heritage Museum.
* Museum Pass and Monthly Pass are eligible for this exhibition.
From 10 am to 6 pm on weekdays, and from 10 am to 7 pm on weekends and public holidays. It is closed on Tuesdays (except public holidays) and the first two days of the Chinese New Year.
- Photography is allowed subject to the following conditions:
♦ No flash photography or tripods are permitted.
♦ Video recording is not permitted.
♦ The taking of photographs may not cause any disturbance to other visitors.
♦ The unauthorised display of photographs or their use for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- Please do not write on, mark, soil or damage any exhibit, installation, wall or facility in the exhibition area.
- Large bags are not allowed inside the exhibition venue.
- Please do not make excessive noise, run, play, eat or drink inside the exhibition area. Please also refrain from using mobile phones inside the exhibition area.
Tel: (852) 2180 8188
Fax: (852) 2180 8111